First week of June and I think this week is not really good to me. And yeah, 4 days from now I have to go back to reality, back to my stressful life, back to school. The truth is I’m starting to feel nervous and afraid because this will be my 3rd year in college and I know this time will might be different and harder than before. Time really flies, and I’m really upset to myself ‘cause it’s like I didn’t spend my two weeks vacation productively. Such a waste, I always get disappoint to myself. What should I expect from me by the way?
Anyway, photos from above helped me to feel relieved and avoid me from over thinking.
- Books I bought for the last 3 months and I was planning to read one of them.
- In the end, I end up with the The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I’ve only seen the movie because of Logan Lerman, but when I finished it I actually liked the story and now, I’m into the book.
- The scent of pages from book is still the best.
- Aside from reading, I also watched an anime series so called Honey and Clover. I know I blogged about this show like 2 times already, but it’s just…. so adorable. It caused a deep self reflection to me. Friendship, falling in love, heart breaks, following dreams, moving away. But in the end, we are all follow our own paths and we are only left with our bitter sweet memories.
- Sleeping is one of my sweet escape from over thinking, you know. (stolen)
- TAHOOO~ I’m going to miss eating this every morning.
So that’s all. Okay, bye